THIS EVENT IS NOW FULL
The menu is now available for the Southport u3a Christmas meal 2022 at Bliss which takes place on 8th December. If you would like to go and can’t get to the monthly meetings, please contact our Social Secretary, Viv Pulman, using the contact form.
- Truffle Infused Parsnip Soup, Hazelnut and Bacon Crumb, Penny Loaf and Butter (v)
- Ham Hock and Pea Terrine served with Charred focaccia and Rocket
- Fresh local Salmon and Dill Fishcake
- Roast Turkey, Seasonal Veg, Pigs in Blankets, Sprouts, Stuffing and Gravy
- Pan Fried Sea Bass, Buttery Mash, Asparagus, Tarragon and Parsley sauce, peashoots
- Gluten free Brie and Beetroot Tart, Basil rocket and cranberry and star anise compote (v)
- Christmas Pudding served with Brandy Sauce
- Dark Chocolate and Orange tart served with Vanilla Chantilly (v)
- Selection of local cheese
- Tea or Coffee
Price £32. This includes, entertainment, free raffle and dancing. Time 12:00 for 12:30, closes at 17:30.
Menu choice and payment for the Christmas Meal 2022 to be made only at monthly Thursday meetings from September
If you would like to know more about Southport u3a, please get in touch using our contact form.