We have had a request to start a new Line Dancing Group. In order to do this we would need the following:-
1) A tutor – I was given the name of a person who does this, unfortunately she is unable to help.
2) Leaders – At least 1 person (and a co leader)
Responsiblites of leaders
- Check information held on Beacon for group is kept up to date
- Keep a list of attendees at each meeting
- Collect & bank all money from subs taken at meetings into u3a bank account, liaise with treasurer
- Keep members of group informed – re cancellations, change of venues etc
This is not a daunting task (about 30-45 minuts a week) and help is readily available.
Anybody interested in joining a line dancing group and/or taking on either of the above roles please contact Dawn Oldfield via our contact form.
This was previously a very popular group
If you would like to know more about Southport u3a please get in touch using our contact form.